Applications for the 2018 Conference Scholarships have now closed. Thank you for your applications.
To be awarded to an individual working at a tertiary college or hall of residence in Australia. The scholarship will be awarded to the applicant who shows the greatest propensity to influence positive change at their residential community and/or university.
Applicants need to include the following in their application (to be no more than 1 page):
· Your position title and 200 words regarding your roles and responsibilities in that role.
· Achievements at current and/or previous places of employment.
· Explain what you want to get out of the conference and what you hope to take back to your college or hall of residence.
· Personal interest in improving the residential community experience nationally.
· Proven commitment and scope to improving the residential community environment and/or university, demonstrated through their achievements thus far at their own residence.
The successful applicant will be required to:
· Write 500 words about their experience at the NAAUC conference.
· Participate in a follow up interview regarding their residential community following the NAAUC National Conference.