To be awarded to a student holding or intending to hold a position of leadership at a tertiary residential community in Australia for the duration of 2017. This scholarship is only available to students whose residence is in its first year of membership in 2017. There are two scholarships available.
Applicants need to include the following in their application (to be no more than 1 page):
- Explain what you hope to gain from attending the National Conference
- Indicate any current issues within your residence and why you want to address them
- A reference from your President or Head of Hall, whichever is most relevant to your current role
- Proven commitment to improving the residential community environment through their achievements thus far at their own residence
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Submit a critique of the National Conference week to the NAAUC Executive Committee